Do any of these sound like you?
You thought you were going to find the best gift for her on Amazon, but just got overwhelmed with all the options?
You are fortunate enough to feel as if you have everything, but would still like to find an inexpensive gift for the woman in your life?
You want to find a unique gift for a woman who seems to want nothing at all?
Or, maybe she’s just amazing to you, and you just want to be able to find the best Christmas gift for her?
Not to worry!
Finding a gift for this particular woman just takes a little more thought. You have to level up your gift-giving and find something beyond the norm. It could be a twist on a classic, a new version of something old, or maybe even something she didn’t know she needed.
Whether you’re shopping for your wife, girlfriend, mom, sister, or friend, one of these unique gifts for her will be sure to surprise and delight.
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon and others (some I offer just because I think you’ll love them, although I get no form of compensation). As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This means that if you make a purchase via the link, I receive a tip for referring you. This is at no additional cost to you. I only suggest products that I love and would recommend to my friends and family. Please see Disclosures for more details.
4L Thermoelectric Mini Beauty Fridge and Warmer – Here is a great trendy gift for 2019, a beauty fridge. This gift would be amazingly useful. Not only does refrigerating help extend the life of beauty products with short lives, but it also helps prevent the growth of bacteria. Furthermore, there’s improved ability of eye creams to depuff under-eye bags, and it just feels good to have a cooling face mask. At just under $50, it’s a great buy to improve the beauty experience. Note, it also comes in a fun cow print!
2. MAC Taste of Stardom Mini Lipstick Kit – This beauty kit includes 12 now cult classics by MAC, so it’s basically a necessity, LOL! She’ll have a dozen minis at her disposal, so she can go from a daytime look to night in one swoop, no problem. This certainly makes an awesome gift for a girlfriend or best friend.
3. Atolla Personalized Serum – Some of the best Christmas gifts for her are those that are personalized. It doesn’t get much better than having a holy grail serum made specifically for your skin! This is a surprisingly inexpensive gift for your lady, and not too many women (yet) can say they have a custom made skincare serum.
NOTE: For a limited time, customers can purchase their initial skin analysis kit and 3 months of personalized skincare for $99 (usually $155). Get it HERE.
4. Beboe Therapies – This is another unique luxury gift for skincare lovers. Beboe Therapies uses the purest full-spectrum CBD to make a line of skin products that one user says of its serum, it’s “actual liquid gold in a bottle!” The line of skincare includes face masks, serum, and body lotion, to name a few.
The Upwardly Mobile Woman
5. Little Words Project Fearless Beaded Bracelet – Some of the greatest Christmas gifts for women who seem to have everything are ones that are surprisingly simple and inexpensive. Take this bracelet, for example. It may remind her that you appreciate her bravery or the way she goes after her dreams with reckless abandon. Because, after all, it’s the thought that counts, and this would be a thoughtful gift idea for her that I’m sure she would appreciate.
6. Silk Travel Neck Pillow & Eye Mask – She’s on the go, so give her a luxury gift that will help her squeeze in some beauty rest. This neck pillow and eye mask set are made of silk and comes in a perfect, handy carrying case.
7. Gardener’s Harvest Basket – If she has a green thumb, this is the perfect gift for her. This is a traditional garden basket, called a hod, that she can use to collect her fresh veggies and hose them down before bringing them inside. It’s handmade out of pine and hardwood in Maine.
8. Garden Tool & Apron Set – And of course, she should have the necessary equipment. This apron comes with gloves, a fork, and a spade. Besides, it’s printed with a design from Louise Bourgeois, a French-American artist, for extra fun.
9. Personalized Family Recipe Cutting Board – While a cutting board probably isn’t the most unusual gift idea for her, put a unique spin on this Christmas gift by having it engraved with one of her famous recipes, or a family recipe, in its original writing, is a thoughtful alternative.
10. Bring the Heat Sea Salt – This set of 3 seasonings, made with herbs and spices locally grown in Atlanta, GA by Beautiful Briny Sea, are great new flavors to amp up your usual dishes. The Campfire salt gives dishes a smoky flavor and aroma; Hot Steve is a mix of spicy peppers with a surprising fruity quality; Sultan Papadopoulos is a delectable mix of Greek and Turkish spices.
11. NanoDry Towel – This towel is made of nanofibers, making it super light and amazingly compact, making it perfect for hikers, or even taking to the gym. It absorbs 2.3 times its weight and has an antimicrobial coating that will last through repeated washings. This pocket-sized wonder has a carabiner clip so it can attach to belt loops, packs, or to hang the towel for drying.
12. Collapsible Water Bottle – This is another useful gift for adventures in the outdoors, or even when traveling. It folds down and can fit in a pocket and pops up to hole 18 oz of fluid. It’s BPA free, odor-free, made of silicone and dishwasher safe. Never pay for an airport bottled water ever again.
For Your Athlete
13. Restore Dual Zone Back Roller – This is a thoughtful gift for your athletic lady. This back roller is formed to roll along the spine, which she’ll thank you for! It gets to the sore muscles to soothe tightness and improve circulation. It’s also small enough to travel with.
14. Wall Mounted Medal Hanger – If she has been racking up the medals, or even if she’s just begun her journey towards a marathon, get this medal hanger to show how proud you are of her accomplishments. It will display up to about 24 medals and 100 racing bibs.
15. Mama Pendant Necklace – Jewelry is never a bad idea! And she’s queen of the household, so announce it to everyone. This makes a cute Christmas gift to the mothers you know. It’s 16 inches long and comes with a 2-inch extender. It comes in sterling silver or sterling silver with an 18K-gold plate.
16. Secrets of algae – Of course, she’s beautiful, and beautiful healthy skin is always on-trend, 2019 and beyond, so this is a great gift idea for her. This group of Algenist best-sellers are formulated with patented Alguronic Acid, which is naturally derived from algae. Her skin will be protected from the effects of pollution, UV rays, and the like.
Well Being Guru
17. Spafinder – For the woman who has everything, I doubt she can ever have too many massages or mani-pedis. Let her have a relaxing spa treatment to unwind, relax, and recenter. This is a gift that can be as inexpensive or as expensive as your budget allows. This gift card is accepted in thousands of locations and never expires.
18. Herbivore Botanicals Self Love Ritual Gift Set – Even if there’s no time to go to the spa, she can have a self-care day at home with this set of vegan body products. Amethyst Exfoliating Body Polish uses the power of crushed amethyst gemstones and mineral salt to whisk away rough skin and hydrates the skin with organic virgin coconut oil. Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish gently exfoliates, moisturizes, and is lightly scented with beautiful Moroccan rose. Finally, the Jasmine body oil leaves the skin radiant and hydrated. It’s just what she needs to fight off dry winter skin.
19. Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker – enjoy the smooth, creamy finish of NCB made in your own kitchen. This personal NCB coffee maker makes 12 cups. It comes with 2 nitrous oxide cartridges, funnel, serving mat, wrench, and 4 cold brew coffee bags. Your barista will miss you, but hey, you can stop by next time you want a cinnamon scone.
20. Illy Caffe – Illy is well known for a consistently high-quality cup of coffee, particularly espresso. So if the woman in your life loves an espresso beverage, consider the Illy line of products. With an assortment of one-time options as well as subscription services (some even include a complimentary machine!), she’s sure to have many pleasant and delicious cups with you.
21. 5-Piece Monogram Cutting Board – This serving tray comes embroidered and is an excellent Christmas gift idea for a great hostess. It’s also portable. The 4 tools that come with it: a cheese knife, spreader, shaver, and fork, can be stored at the bottom.
22. Cheese & Crackers Serving Board – Another fun option for serving cheese and crackers or other finger foods is this solid maple board engraved with an ampersand.
23. Wine pearls – Wine served at the wrong temperature just doesn’t taste good. With these wine pearls, however, she can have her wine at perfect cellar temperature every time. Just freeze them and when you have a glass of wine, drop one or two in the glass, and in a few minutes, your wine is cooled.
24. Monogram Aerating Wine Decanter – This wine decanter comes with monogramming that gives a nod to the art deco style. This is a good personalized Christmas gift idea for her. This, too, would make an ideal gift for your “hostess with the mostest.”
25. Infuse & Pour Alcohol Kit – If your girlfriend, wife, or sister loves to make trendy drinks, consider this for Christmas gifting 2019. This comes with dehydrated fruits and spices. She adds her spirit of choice, and it’s ready in about a week. Prost!
26. Fruit Infusing Ice Balls – Another fun gift idea for your mixologist is this set of 4 ice molds. She can add fruit or herbs to the mold, flip the top, fill with water, and freeze. As the ice melt in the drink, it gives off its flavor into the beverage.
27. Basquiat Stainless Steel Canteen – This awesome find comes from the Museum of Modern Art. It features graffiti art inspired by the art of Basquiat. If she is an art connoisseur, this makes a wonderfully unique Christmas gift for her. Plus, it’s of excellent quality. It holds 16 ounces, keeps cold beverages cold for 25 hours and hot beverages hot for 12 hours!
28. Saatchi Art – An original piece of art or limited edition print is always a thoughtful gift idea. Saatchi Art is an amazing curator of works of art for up-and-coming artists from all over the world. There is something there for every price range and taste. There are pieces that start at $100 and, of course, go much higher. The customer service is exceptional—someone monitors your art from the time you order it to the time you sign for it on your doorstep. I have bought many pieces from Saatchi Art over the years, and I have been happy with the experience. I highly recommend them.
29. Heart-Shaped Tea Bags – These heart-shaped tea bags are a cute gift idea for her if she enjoys a cup of tea. This box of tea contains 15 bags: 5 Organic Earl Grey, 5 English Breakfast, and 5 Organic White Berry Tea.
30. Palais des Thes Japanese Detox Relaxation Tea Box Set – For something a little more exotic, Palais des Thes brings you a detox tea that combines Sencha green tea, buckwheat, spirulina and hints of nashi pears.
31. Make Your Own Chocolate Truffles Kit – Experiences always make great gifts for someone who doesn’t want more stuff in her life. For example, this truffle kit. It includes everything to make decadent truffles, including chocolate, vanilla, cinnamon, and coconut flakes. Add cream to make milk chocolate or coconut milk to make vegan chocolates. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon and more of a unique Christmas gift for her to enjoy.
32. Charbonnel Et Walker Handbag & Heels Collection – A luxury Christmas gift for her if she is a chocolate lover. If she can never have too many shoes or too much chocolate!
33. Bond No. 9 – For a truly luxurious gift idea, get her this trio of fragrances in bottles covered in Swarovski crystals. At the helm of Bond No. 9 is Laurice Rahmé, the first woman to head a parfumerie, making this line extra special. The Bond No. 9 Eaux de parfum are inspired by the neighborhoods and landmarks of New York City. Contains fragrances B9, Queens, and Park Avenue South.
34. Saint Laurent Lou Matelasse Calfskin Camera Bag – Another awesome gift idea for your Fashionista is a designer bag. This one by Yves Saint Laurent has been particularly trendy for 2019, and being such a classic color, it would make a versatile gift for her. This chic crossbody style can be dressed up or down, and the quality will make this bag a favorite for years.
The No Waste Advocate
35. Thank You Embroidered Tote – With the astounding number of plastic bags finding their way into the environment despite recycling efforts, leading a no-waste lifestyle is becoming more necessary. That’s where this cool bag comes in. At first glance, it looks just like the plastic bags you’re accustomed to getting from your local store, but this one is fabric with embroidery. It’s made in San Francisco and is an homage to the plastic bag ban that occurred in 2007.
36. Audible Membership (or Kindle Membership, if she prefers books!) – Giving an Audible subscription is a great sustainable gift. Audible offers thousands of audiobooks that are as thoughtfully composed as the original texts. It’s an art form that is truly engaging, more so than even watching television, and can be enjoyed on any device, wherever she is.
37. Pedigree Poem Tote Bag – These breed-specific tote bags have a picture of the furry friend on the front, and a poem on the back. This is a gift idea that’s so thoughtful for a loving dog mom. There is a range of dog breeds available and in the most common color combinations.
38. Pet Deodorizing Soy Wax Candle – While fur babies are a joy, they can sometimes get a little stinky. This soy-based candle contains essential oils that deodorize pet smells. It’s not just for dogs, it also handles kitty odors.
The Music Lover
39. Festival Survival Kit – This fun little kit will accompany you wherever your quest for the most awesome music festival takes you. There are 2 sets of earplugs to protect your eardrums, a utensil that is part fork, part spoon, and part knife. A flashlight to get you back to the car, and 2 rain ponchos in case of unforeseen rain.
40. AirPod Strap – Her wireless earphones are a necessity. Keep them safe and secure with this strap. It comes in a variety of colors and has a magnet so that the pods stay put.
A Few More Thoughts About Finding Gifts for the Woman Who Has Everything
It’s only natural that even though the woman in your life seems to have everything and wants for nothing, you want to offer a well-considered, unique gift, even if it is inexpensive. You want to show that you care about finding the best gift for her. You are already taking that step because you are reading this post. So whichever of these you choose to gift her when given authentically and with heart, it is sure to be appreciated.
Other posts you might enjoy:
38 Awesome Stocking Stuffers for Women
The Perfect Gifts for Your Favorite Guys
35 Awesome Stocking Stuffers for Men
3 Fabulous Ways To Style Your Leather Dress
💡 You know what would be awesome? ❤️
🕶 If we connected on social media! 🌞
Pinterest ~ Instagram ~ Facebook
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: The Best Personalized (Christmas) Gifts From Etsy Under $50 | Sequins In My Salad